First Step: Decide the type of limousine (Standard Stretch, Super Stretch, SUV Hummer, Escalade, Rolls Royce) desired color, the number of passenger. How many hours you would like to rent the limousine.
Questions to ask when calling to inquire about renting a limousine
While most people assume that all companies are equal, well they are not. Most consumers concern themselves with the hourly rate first and this is a typical mistake, since most of the times you get what you pay for!
When you hear a price that is much lower than other companies be for warned it will probably mean the year, make and features of the limousine offered are older and over used. So the word to the wise: Pay the extra $5-15 dollars more per hour. For a first class vehicle and the professional service you can expect to get from a well trained driver. Besides when you consider that a typical 3 hour minimum you are only talking $75.00 dollars on the high end for a new six passenger limousine versus one that has gone beyond the 100,000 mile mark and the car looks like it too.
Multiple Vehicle Discounts
If renting more than one vehicle. Example: a limousine, a bus, be sure to ask about discounts that may apply to the second vehicle. Many companies offer special discounted rates when multiple vehicles are used.
Murphy\’s Laws Back Up
Will the limousine company provide you with a live person to contact during your scheduled event should you require any assistance. If not, be certain to obtain a contact phone number of an operating manager in charge.
Additional Questions To Consider
- How long has the limousine company been in business?
- Do they have testimonials from past clients?
- How big is their limousine fleet?
- What types and colors of limousine are available on your specified date?
- Do the vehicle have air conditioning and heat controlled from the passenger area?
- What are the costs?
- Are there minimum hour requirements?
- Is the gratuity/tip included in the final price?
- How much are tolls if applicable?
- Are the vehicles fully stocked and are the drinks complimentary? Does your company charge for driving time to and form the limousine rental company or does the time start when the driver arrives at your pick up location?
- How are the drivers dressed?
Some limousine companies have a uniform standard while others do not. The appearance of the driver is as important as the appearance of the vehicle and you will want to have your driver appearance professional and clean.
If renting for a wedding and want to display a \”Just Marriedâ€ sign can it be attached to the vehicle? If so, does the company provide a standard sign or allow you to attach your own. If so is their and extra cleaning or service charge. These are just some of the topics covered in my book: Things you must know before you reserve a limousine.
CEO Of Tristarlimo.com
To receive a Free copy of Thing you must know before you reserve a limousine please send a email to info[at-symbol]tristarlimo.com with the subject (e-book)
T.Merritt has been the Owner of Tristarlimo.com and subsidiaries since February of 2000 with several years experience in the transportation industry